Dedan insults to send to people who piss you off.
LOOK AND WHEN YOU CLICK THROUGH TO THE DIE CUT PAGE THEY’VE ALL BEEN INDIVIDUALLY PHOTOGRAPHED bless
lol, Sugar is listed as a “Joker.”
Your blog has been assigned to a being called “The Batter”.
The Batter has an important mission. Be sure that it’s accomplished.
(a transparent Batter standing in the nothingness of your blog)
- Blog title
- Pronounce the following names: The Batter, The Judge, Zacharie, Sucre, Dedan, Japhet, Enoch, Elsen, Hugo, Valarie, Vader Eloha
- Who is your favorite OFF character?
- What is your OFF OTP?
- Favorite line from the game?
- What is your favorite song from the soundtrack?
- Tell us your favorite part in the game:
- Message for your followers?
Tag your friends and followers too so they can do the challenge!
Aw shit. Sweet handmade props
Replaying OFF… Hahaaaa, you guys are jerks, you know?
apply to become part of an OFF network!! we can rp, make collab fanart, debate theories, and, of course, make new friends!!
- you must be 13+ to join
- you must be willing to reblog other member’s selfies and give them support
- you must be following me, von-gacy (or ellie for short!!)
- and you must be nice to other members
- really nice new friends who also like this obscure game
- space to talk about headcanons and theories
- selfie reblogging by other members (this means cosplay too!)
- really fun rp sessions
- cool skype chats and calls (if you’re about that life)
how to join:
- fill out this application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ky93N6Rz3Dm0kSIeaWDqT0_iwBT7zc3M47NHnDkSPIk/viewform?usp=send_form (it wouldn’t let me hyperlink it)
- reblog this post
- that’s it!!
But apparently the fandom is really excited or very upset over it. I mostly see the upset half for just the spam of “OH MARKIPLIER IS PLAYING OFF!!!” or something along the lines.
I just wanted to say, GREAT! GET EXCITED! Someone you love to watch is playing a game that you really like! That’s…
My Zacharie cosplay from Mortis Ghost’s Off. I drew a gruesome cat mask a while ago here and decided to try to make it.
Overall, I’m really happy with how the whole costume came together.
Credit for the photos goes to bumrushblitz.
No credits, No sale!